Frontal wigs are one of the most fashionable wigs. Millions of women wear this wig flawlessly. These are the best wig elements you can get to get a natural scalp, and when it comes to style, it will give you the best versatility. If you know the right installation steps, you will get the most natural look.
HD lace front wigs will give you a perfect natural scalp and tremendous versatility when it comes to style. Want to know how to wear this wig like a pro? Scroll down and follow the steps.
Put on a Frontal Wig Like a Professional
Step 1: Prepare Your Natural Hair
Wigs with lace closure will give you the most natural look.
Before you start wearing a wig, you need to prepare your natural hair to make it easier to apply. So first, wash your natural hair with shampoo and rinse the products with warm water to make sure your natural strands and scalp are free from grease. This is especially important because oil can cause bacteria to form on your scalp, leading to hair loss and irritation.
Allow your natural hair to air dry while you complete all other steps to attach your HD lace wigs.
Also Read Nadula Review.
Step 2: Clean the Attachment Site
Make sure you have isopropyl alcohol or a facial cleanser on hand for this step. You will need to clean the surface of the attachment site, which is the skin up to the hairline. This step will ensure that the wigs stick well to your head, as oil can affect the adhesion of the wig glue.
Step 3: The Glue
After cleaning the area to be glued, you need to attach the wig to your head with glue. Before applying the glue to your hair, you can apply edge control cream to the edges of your natural hair to make sure the edges are perfect and flat enough to make your lace closure wigs look perfect.
Apply only a thin layer to the entire hairline and use a makeup brush for the glue. You will need to wait a while for the glue to become rubbery.
Step 4: Cut Off the Tip
For this step, you can use a wig holder or your head. However, if you put the wig on your head beforehand, you need to be careful when cutting it to get a natural result.
To trim the top of your wigs with front closure:
- Place the lace on your head over the head of the wig.
- Secure the hair with clips to prevent it from falling into your scalp.
- Take a pair of scissors and cut off the lace that extends past the hairline of the wig.
- Note: To make sure you don’t damage the hairline of the wig, you can cut it into small sections.
Step 5: Attaching the Wig
To place the wig on your head:
- Align your wig section with the wig comb.
- Attach the wig to your natural hair with your wig comb.
- Place your HD Lace Front wig on your head.
- Separate the hair from the wig and find the center of your forehead to position the wig.
- Attach the wig to the adhesive strips once you have positioned the wig correctly on your head.
- Gently press the edges of the wig against the skin and work it in until you have completed the hairline.
Step 6: Styling
Now that you’ve positioned the wig on your head and secured it with the adhesive, it’s time to style it so that it looks as natural as possible. Start by taking off the wig and making sure it fits on your head. The best tip to make the top part of the HD wig look natural is to iron it flat on top. Once you have the natural hair you want, you can style it as you like and present it flawlessly.
Our most recent posts
- Say Hello to Petal: Natural and Sustainable Hand Soap
- 16 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Partner
- Here are the Best Places to Shop Right Now for Summer Sales
- Portable Packaging for Travelling and Home
- Hygge Box Deluxe Box Review: The Complete Guide
Putting on a wig like a pro is easy and fun if you follow the right steps. The brow wig also gives you a very natural look. Now that you know the step-by-step application process, you can improve your skills and put on these wigs like a pro! Store at True Glory Hair from their collection of beautiful brow wigs!